Welcare Teleophthalmology provides a structured, workflow-based and clinically proven process for teleophthalmology screening.
Step 2: Image Transfer
- Once the Retinal photos are taken, images are uploaded to Welcare Cloud Based Software and forwarded to Teleophthalmology platform along with patient’s medical history information.
- The transfer is secure and encrypted.
- Images are permanently archived and accessible Support for all image formats including DICOM
Step 4 :Final Diagnostic Report
- Once the ophthalmologist interpretation is complete, the patient’s diagnostic report is generated indicating any abnormalities with recommendations for follow-up or treatment within 30 minutes.
- Easy-to-understand report format.
- Report is transmitted back to the Technician and their provider can be accessed online.